PasswordPusher is an application to communicate passwords over the web. Links to passwords expire after a certain number of views and/or time has passed. Hosted at pwpush.com.
I previously posted this project on Reddit which provided some great feedback - most of which has been implemented.
The source code to this site is on Github. It's opensource and free for anyone to use or modify. Use it internally at your organization, host it publicly or just use pwpush.com. It's up to you.
My name is Peter Giacomo Lombardo. You can find me on LinkedIn and Github.
On a normal day, I spend my time building Instana and others days working on tools like PasswordPusher.
For updates, you can follow me on Twitter or Github.
Password Pusher Tools & Utilities
- A PowerShell script for Password Pusher by Kamil Procyszyn
- A nodeJS CLI wrapper to easily push passwords to pwpush.com
- An Alfred App Workflow to quickly push passwords from your Mac
- See also IRC2HipChat. An IRC to Hipchat bridge
Random articles, comments and tweets about PasswordPusher...
- How to share passwords securely (in Norwegian)
- How to deploy PasswordPusher to CloudFoundry (in Japanese)
- PasswordPusher was included in Issue 23 of Cron Weekly
- ThinkTechnica: PasswordPusher
- TracceWeb (Italian): Invia Password o Messaggi in Modo Sicuro che si Autodistruggono: PasswordPusher
- Mentions in a bunch of comments and Tweets: on HackerNews, QandASystem, WebDesignShock, and Logicamp
- Everyone on Reddit for all of the great feedback.
- Reddit /r/freedesign artist JarvisAndPi for the favicons
- zygat3r for the Dark Wood Pack (page backgrounds).
- Kasper for the JSON POST fix.
Other Related Projects
- A Django spin-off project: projectgiraffe
- phanaster created a coupon pushing application (cpsh.me) based off of PasswordPusher
- bemosior put together a PHP port of PasswordPusher: PHPasswordPusher